D&D DIY Jump Guard Pro Tank Cover 120cm x 75cm
£42.99 inc. VAT
- The Jumpguard Pro Aquarium Cover is a kit of parts which allows the aquarist to create a custom frame for their specific aquarium. The rigid corners and extruded aluminium section create a very solid frame which sits neatly inside glass of the aquarium glass, resting on the top lip.
- Kit Contents:140cm x 90cm 1PC bird mesh, black material
- 3 x 75cm + 2 x 120cm lengths of section in black extrusion profile
- 1 x red spline roller tool
- 6 x black standard corners
- Black spline, total length 4.4m
- 2 x Black finger pull
- 2 x Reverse corner
- 2 x 75cm brace bar
- 6 x brace clips
- 2 x T corners
There is nothing worse than coming down in the morning to finding your favourite fish lying dead and crispy on the carpet.
many fish, especially wrasse, have a tendency to jump from the tank when frightened or chased by another fish and so a solution to preventing the loss of such fish should be high on every fish keepers priority list.
d-d jumpguard covers are a very lightweight, sleek, low visual impact and easy to construct screen cover suitable for most aquarium types, specifically designed to prevent fish loss due to jumping whilst maintaining high light penetration.