D&D TDS Pen
£22.99 inc. VAT
- The D-D TDS meter is supplied pre calibrated
- Measures TDS from 0-9999 ppm ( 0-1000 in increments of 1ppm, 1000-9999 in increments of 10ppm)
- Long battery life with auto shut off feature
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Highly accurate
- Supplied complete with carry case
- Essential equipment for monitoring RO unit production and the remaining life of Di resin
A TDS Meter measures the amount of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in a solution.
Since dissolved ionized solids like salts and minerals contribute to the conductivity of a solution, a TDS meter measures the conductivity of the solution which is then converted to a TDS reading.
TDS is directly related to quality of water i.e., the lower a TDS figure, the more pure the water. As an example, reverse osmosis purified water will have a TDS between 0 and 10, whereas tap water will vary between 20 and 300.