DIY Mesh Cover (180cm x 90cm)
£58.90 inc. VAT
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the length this item is Click & Collect Only.
- 180cm x 90cm
- Kit Contents:
- 4 x lengths of aluminium frame
- 4 x plastic frame joining corners
- Spline rubber for attaching mesh to aluminium frame
- Spline tool for inserting spline
- 6mm square clear mesh sufficient to cover stated tank size
- A length of approx 15cm of 7mm acrylic angle which can be easily cut to form multiple mounts
In stockAdd to basket
Very lightweight, sleek, low visual impact and easy to construct screen cover suitable most aquarium types. Screen frame and mesh can easily be cut to size to allow fitting to almost all aquariums.
What about light reduction? We tested light penetration with a Apogee MQ-200 meter:
PAR without cover around 390 – 400
PAR with cover around 380 – 390
Approximately a 2.5% reduction in light with no shadowing at all.
Additional components available (corners, mesh, aluminium frame etc).
Kits are packaged in a 75mm diameter postal tube.