JBL CO2 Direct Test Refill
£6.54 inc. VAT
- Simple and reliable control of the water values of aquariums. Determines the optimal carbon dioxide content for fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Colour change test: fill plastic cuvette with sample water, add reagent drop by drop until colour changes. Number of drops = level of carbon dioxide content
- To use: in case of green algae problems, non-growing plants or fish mortality: once a week
- Online Laboratory: regular control for a healthy aquarium with natural conditions. JBL has water tests in the form of quick tests or colour change tests for every water analysis. Testing aquarium water for healthy, clear water
- Package contents: 1 quick test, CO2 Direct Test Set. Incl. 2 reagents, plastic cuvette and colour chart. Refill reagents available separately
In stockAdd to basket
Healthy aquariums with conditions close to nature
The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and the plants in the aquarium. Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated. With bad values diseases or algae can appear in the aquarium. To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly.
For each water analysis JBL provides water tests in the form of quick tests or colour change tests. These determine a certain value or several values in one go. With these water tests you can recognise algae problems and negative nitrate, nitrite, potassium, magnesium values etc.
Carbon dioxide is the most important plant nutrient. The optimal value lies between 20-25 mg/l. This level is harmless for fish and ensures thriving plant growth.