JBL CO2/pH Permanent Test Refill
£7.60 inc. VAT
- Simple and reliable control of the water values of aquariums. Permanent direct measurement of the optimal pH value and CO2 content in freshwater aquariums.
- Permanent test to monitor fertilisers: add reagent to permanent test device and attach with suction cups to the aquarium pane. Compare reagent colour with colour scale label and read value
- Indication of pH value (6.4 – 7.8) and CO2 content
- Online Laboratory: regular control for a healthy aquarium with natural conditions. JBL has water tests in the form of quick tests or colour change tests for every water analysis. Testing aquarium water for healthy, clear water
- Package contents: 1 permanent test, CO2/pH Permanent Test, incl. permanent test, 2 reagents and colour chart. Refill reagents available separately
Out of stockRead more
Healthy aquariums with conditions close to nature
The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and the plants in the aquarium. Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated. With bad values diseases or algae can appear in the aquarium. To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly.
For each water analysis JBL provides water tests in the form of quick tests or colour change tests. These determine a certain value or several values in one go. With these water tests you can recognise algae problems and negative nitrate, nitrite, potassium, magnesium values etc.
JBL Online Laboratory
Regular control for a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature. Enter your water values into the JBL Online Laboratory and get an in-depth analysis of your values within seconds.