JBL ArtemioPur 40ml
£9.99 inc. VAT
- Live food home-grown: high-quality Artemia eggs with maximal hatching rate for cultivating Artemia nauplii.
- Easy to use: add eggs into the saltwater, Artemia nauplii will hatch after 24 hours (special salt sold separately).
- Hatching rate is guaranteed even after longer storage period due to our nitrogen filling process.
- To use: 1-3 dosage spoons Artemia eggs for 0.5 l saltwater. Aerate well.
- Package contents: ArtemioPur, Artemia eggs, incl. dosage spoon.
Animal welfare is important to us.
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
– The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal.
– Optimal protein/fat ratio.
– Mainly proteins from water animals.
– Reduction of algae growth and optimum fish growth thanks to adapted phosphate content.
– Impressive acceptance on the part of fish: research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild.
– Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging.
Ahead through research.
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Unopened the food tins can be kept for 3 years, after opening use up within 4 months, since valuable vitamins will deteriorate.
Complements complete food and available separately: supplementary food and treats.