JBL ProTemp B10
£35.99 inc. VAT
- Undergravel heating cable for ideal plant growth in aquariums: modelled on nature, thermal water flow through the bottom covering, promotion of root formation and growth. For aquariums from 50 up to 120l (approx. 60-80 cm length)
- Easy to install: place 3.6m heating cable in loops on the bottom panel of the aquarium, fasten with suction cups
- Biological filter: creates seeping nutrition sources in the substrate modelled on nature – ideal supply for the plants. Prevents putrefaction zones caused by stagnant water
- Energy-efficient and safe: silicone-covered heating cable with energy-efficient, electronic transformer with 12V extra low safety voltage
- Package contents: undergravel heating cable for aquariums ProTemp, incl. 10W transformer, 3.6m heating cable, 2 x 1.8m power cable, 20 x suction cups
Aquatic plants grow better in the wild when they have access to seeping nutrition sources. The plants absorb their food from these sources. The gentle undergravel heating causes the warm water to rise and the cold water, full of dissolved nutrients and minerals, sinks to the bottom. This creates a thermal water circulation, which washes the nutrition directly to the roots.
Easy to install
Place the heating cable in even-sized loops on the cleaned bottom panel when beginning to set up the aquarium. Fasten the heating cable with the enclosed suction cups. Lead the ends of the feeder cable out of the aquarium and connect them to the transformer.
Hazard-free use The heating cable is silicone-covered and works with an energy-efficient 10W transformer and 12V extra low safety voltage for hazard-free use. The transformer needs to be mounted in a well ventilated and splash water proof place. The undergravel heating results in a slight warming of the substrate, but it is no substitute for the main heating of the aquarium.