JBL Spirulina 250ml
£8.20 inc. VAT
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal.
- Optimal protein/fat ratio.
- Mainly proteins from water animals.
- Reduction of algae growth and optimum fish growth thanks to adapted phosphate content.
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish: research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild.
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging.
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production and JBL use the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
Ahead through research.
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Feed 1 – 2 times a day, as much as can be eaten within a few minutes. Young, growing fish 3 – 4 times a day in the same way.
Unopened the food tins can be kept for 3 years, after opening use up within 4 months, since valuable vitamins will deteriorate.
Choose the size of the tin in accordance with the monthly consumption stated above and the number of the fish in the aquarium.