P1 Commercial UV
£219.99 inc. VAT
- Individually chambered lamps for optimum efficiency and contact time
- Fused quartz sleeves which ensure that germicidal lamps are able to reach optimum burn temperature
- UV stabalised ABS for ultra-low toxicity and high UV resistance
- Simple to maintain and replace
- Retains water pressure
- Suitable for systems of up to 500L
In stockAdd to basket
Individually chambered lamps for optimum efficiency and contact time, even for saltwater
applications where UV absorption is far higher than in freshwater.
• Fused quartz glass sleeves which ensure that germicidal lamps are able to reach their optimum ‘burn temperature’ where the highest amount of UVc radiation is emitted. Also facilitates simple lamp replacement by keeping lamp separate from the system water.
• Constructed from exclusively and specially formulated UL1018 PVC compound, designed by Tropical Marine Centre for its ultra-low toxicity and high UV resistance properties. Can be used in the most demanding hatcheries and larval rearing facilities with absolute confidence.
• Used widely around the world including in Tropical Marine Centre’s own commercial Marine, ornamental fish and invertebrate hatchery.
• No significant pressure drop.
• New-design control gear allowing for simple replacement